NIMASO provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to text information below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models and the user voluntarily obtain the way of extended warranty.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Lifetime Warranty & Return/Exchange Policy
- All lifetime warranties of NIMASO products can be obtained by the users who is willing to extend their warranty (apply at:www.nimasostore.com)
- Lifetime warranty is valid only for defective products, which includes return/refund or related technical support.
- Each defective products has only one-time free return or exchange, and no claims or re-exchange for non-defective problems and products that have been returned.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Cables||18 months or lifetime (The standard warranty period for our cables is 18 months. Some cables may have an extended warranty.)|
|Hubs & Adapters||18 months or lifetime (The standard warranty period for our cables is 18 months. Some Hubs & Adapters may have an extended warranty.)|
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Nimaso’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Nimaso refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Nimaso’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Nimaso by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page and back of product packaging box for your product’s warranty timeline).
Nimaso's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Nimaso's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Nimaso Online store and Amazon, are handled through Nimaso.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Nimaso will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Nimaso must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Nimaso needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Nimaso or if the defective item is not returned
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Nimaso or Nimaso's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Nimaso reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Nimaso quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Nimaso is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Nimaso products
- Returning personal items sent to Nimaso
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Nimaso, Nimaso takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Nimaso does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
|Region||Official seller||Warranty covers purchases from|